Picross Quest Picross Quest

Great work!

Definately the best Flash Picross I've ever played! The drag-to-fill ability is very impressive. Nice job!

Exploit Exploit

Excellent work

A challenging yet simple puzzle game, and one that I think would make an excellent WiiWare title (by the way, that's a compliment). It takes a lot of thought and, on the last chapter, precision timing to solve these puzzles, and I believe it is well done with a nice original storyline. My only gripe is that it took me a while to get a hang of the puzzle editor, namely adding paths. Nevertheless, a great game, and you, sir, I salute.

Maverick Maverick

Well, that was interesting.

I had to wait at points for the cartridges to disappear and the lag to go away, but overall it was pretty good. Now gimmie my present!

Deaths: 47

Roll Roll Roll Roll Roll Roll

Sweet.

Very impressive graphics and cool music. It's a little too boring, though, since there's not much action as far as I got. Still, this was pretty good.

The Visitor The Visitor

Excellent!

It took forever for me to figure out how to get through the kitchen and I often had to use the tab key to find the clickable areas. However, it was a very interesting game indeed.

More then one person, I believe, is having trouble getting through the kitchen. Here's a hint: you need to distract the woman by making juice. Once that is done, you can get to the area she was covering.

Error Message Error Message

Mixed feelings

I feel like I want to punch you, and yet I admire your endurance to do all of that work. Next time, I hope you make something less pointless though.

Penboy responds:

Don't hit me :(

I'm not going to make another one of these, simply because sequels never do well. :)

Newgrounds Levels Newgrounds Levels

Sweet.

I especially like P-Bot's audio clip. the entire thing as a whole was both informative and entertaining. An excellent piece of work. Although I will say there was one image I did not enjoy at all...

Get Back To It! Get Back To It!

Dull but nice.

I found it boring after a while, but I liked the background music and the game itself was very well made. I congradulate you. Just make it a bit more interesting next time.

mocmanproductions responds:

Thank you. Im sorry it bored you, thats not what this game was trying to accomplish.

Eevee Flash Dressup Game Eevee Flash Dressup Game

Not bad for a start.

It's pretty good for a starting project. It's a little crowded though, so maybe you could scrap a few items or maybe have different sub-menus like some other dress-up game I know of that will not be named because I want to keep my account. Also, it took a while to load, but that's probably because of the music. Having an option to turn music on or off would be a nice addiction as well. Overall, it's not bad, not bad at all. Keep up the good work.

Kirby Designer Kirby Designer

Not bad at all.

This a cute little creator, but it definately could use some updates. One example that comes to mind are that the basic lines are still visible even if something covers it (i. e. the top of Kirby's head is still visible even if he has hair on). Still, it's quite a fun little thing. A bit of tweaking, and you'll have the Sonic Character Creator running for its money.